我不配 (I’m Not Worthy)
Posted by khing at 07:46 PM on December 10, 2007.

这街上太拥挤
This crowded street;
太多人有秘密
is filled with many people with secrets.
玻璃上有雾气谁被隐藏起过去
There is fog on the glass and whose past has been hidden.
你脸上的情绪
The expressions on your face;
在还原那场雨
during the last rain.
这巷弄太过弯曲走不回故事里
This alley is too crooked we can’t go back to the original story.
这日子不再绿
Days are no longer as green.
又斑驳了几句
We have had our arguments again.
剩下搬空回忆的我在大房子里
What’s left behind is an empty big room.
电影院的座椅
The seats in the cinema;
隔遥远的距离
Have such a distance in between.
感情没有对手戏你跟自己下棋
If there isn’t a on-screen partner, if feels like playing chess on your own.
还来不及
I have yet the time;
仔仔细细
in detail;
写下你的关于
to pen down everything about you;
描述我如何爱你
describing how much I love you.
你却微笑的离我而去
But you have already left me with a smile;
这感觉 已经不对
This feeling is no longer right.
我努力 在挽回
I have tried to salvage;
一些些 因该体贴
Just a little bit more, I should have been more sensitive.
的感觉 我没给
This feeling I didn’t give;
你嘟嘴 许的愿望很卑微 在妥协
As you pouted, the tired wishes you made and the compromise.
是我忽略 你不过要人陪
I’ve neglected them all you actually just wanted someone by your side.
这感觉 已经不对
This feeling is no longer right.
我最后 才了解
I finally understood.
一页页 不忍翻阅 的情节
Page by page, I can’t bear to flip the scenes.
你好累
You are tired.
你默背 为我掉过几次泪
You are silently repeating to yourself, and have shed many tears for me.
多憔悴
You look so tired.
而我心碎 你受罪
Yet my heart aches and you suffer.
你的爱 我不配
Your love is something I am not worthy of.


